RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arkham City

Rep:
Level 84
I'm thinking about buying Batman: Arkham City, but am not entirely sure yet. Is it worth $30?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
If you've played the first one you'd know the answer to that.

Spoiler for:
It's worth $60

Rep:
Level 84
I haven't played the first one. I just finished playing the demo and thought that it was incredibly fun. But I have trouble purchasing entertainment things for myself because of monetary situations in the past so I don't want to waste my money.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Well play Arkham Asylum first then :mad:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Play Asylum since it's better.

Rep:
Level 84
Is Asylum really better? I've heard both ways. Asylum has the game of the year edition, and it's cheaper. Maybe I'll go with that one. What makes it better than City?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I just liked going through the asylum a lot more than I did the city. The quality of the Riddler stuff in particular suffered for me with City since there's just so much of it and it's not always as fun to gather as it was in Asylum.