RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]RGSS3 SBS

Rep:
Level 86
I having a hard time finding a decent SBS for RMVXA. I just want a SBS that shows correct skill animations, on screen weapons from IconSet, and of course SBS lol. Please don't link me to the Tenkentia script thats the one I was using but theres a really bad animation bug and no one seems to be able to fix it. thank you in advance :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:50:37 PM by BloodyChaos »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Victor's animated battlers is a good one, though it's a bit complex to set up because the creator wanted it to be as hard on the end user as possible because he's an asshat. :mad:

Rep:
Level 86
This script is pretty complex and will take me a while to configure to work lol cuz for now it doesnt work at all just uses the default battle system, once i get this script figured out completly I'm defenatly going to use it thank you very much, until i figure this out though any others out there, I saw Jet one but i cant find a working link to it

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I can give you some tips if you'd like. I hate that Victor is so unwilling to help people out with it.

You'll need this for starters.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I hate that Victor is so unwilling to help people out with it.

The worst thing a scripter can do :(
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 86
Well, sure I would like that lol I see his script is a great script I read alot of the manual I'm sure i was just misunderstanding it but I couldnt figure out how to use character sheets for battlers like the tenkentia script for RMVX. also I'm not sure why (Idk if somthing needed to be configured before hand or not) but aftter I plugged the script in including the victor script engine I tried to play my game just to test it and it was the default RMVXA battle system.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Did you plug in the actor battlers script like I posted above?
You have make sure your spritesheet is in the battler folder as well as the character folder. Then you have to put the name of the spritesheet in a notetag on the actor page like this: <battler name: Steve>