RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Dog Days of August

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
the late entry is to be allowed, then I will allow it.

Sorry I misunderstood with the wording of your post.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
Will the public showcase thread be made at some point tonight? And will we have to put our teaser in it?
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Does that mean that my late entry request will be permitted, assuming my guild leader is okay with it when she returns, at the beginning of the week? o:

Exciting stuff!

And lookin' forward to the teasers, to see what the other guilds have got in store!  S'gunna be good :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The teaser topics are posted!

Judges, please have your scores to me today or tomorrow, remember, judge them between 0 and 5 based on hype/interest/and how well they were put together!

Abraxas - please give me the name of your game?

ROUND 1 HAS BEGUN, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK THE FORUM ON WEDNESDAY FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FIRST CHALLENGE!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:25:09 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Double post clarification.

The scores do NOT have to be whole numbers.  Amending the first post.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
THREE POST COMBO!

Gracie agrees, so late entries are permitted.
I'm restricting it to THIS WEEK ONLY.

You have until the end of Round 1 to enter the competition if you want to be a part of it.  I will not accept any more later than this week, mostly because it'd be a pain in the ass to integrate you into the team.

Strike_Reyhi has been added to Abraxas.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Fuck, do we really need decimals?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Fuck, do we really need decimals?

No, you can use whole numbers if you want, I'm just not requiring it.  Given that it's a system based on averages, we'd end up with decimals anyway.

Rep:
Level 58
My timing always seems to suck on these things so if this isn't valid anymore my bad.

I'd like to sign up for the writers guild, any of them is fine since about six of the guilds have writer listed.
I can do story, simple dialogue, and the design for character personalities, or a combination of all three.

You did not read the first post at all did you?

Concerning which piece?
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
:facepalm:

Why did you sign up and then wait a month to check up on this?