RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Resources/Sites for resources needed!

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
So now I've hit a snag. After spending a month on doing animations, I have done at least 200 animations for various skills and whatnot (yes yes, I know, that is A LOT of attacks and skills and whatnot. That should give you some insight as to how big this game is). However, I am currently out of ideas of what to use for resources. I have used Spriter's Resource and charas-project.net for my resources and well...yeah lol.

For those curious, these are generally what I've used. Note that I haven't used EVERYTHING from said games because well...some are either impossible to use, I don't need them, they don't fit, or they don't exist at all on any sheets!

Final Fantasy I (a lot didn't get used due to how they put them on the sheet)
Final Fantasy II (several got used...several more MIGHT get used)
Final Fantasy V (Nothing on actual spells...just whatever Spriter's Resources gave)
Final Fantasy VI (Mostly from Charas because Spriter's doesn't have all of the spell animations for some reason)
Final Fantasy Tactics (Very little due to well...it's hard to actually use most of what's there)
Golden Sun 2 (Used like almost everything!)
Summoner's Night 3 (Very little though)
Pokemon (Very VERY little, but have done it)
Super Mario RPG (or what's given on Spriter's)
Tales of (not that many oddly enough because there's hardly any animations to some of them)
Touhou (Obviously a lot, since it's a Touhou fangame)

That's the bulk of what I've been using for my game (aside from various random other stuff from charas and possibly other games I may be forgetting about in Spriter's). So yeah...anyone have any ideas as to where I can go to get battle animations for the remaining attacks I have? I'll more than likely have to custom make most of these (I have the spritesheets from the shmups and fighting games so there's that...), but would be nice to save myself the trouble of reusing too much stuff from here that doesn't fit.

For those curious, the remaining amount of animations left to do, or the rough estimate thereof according to my To-Do List, stands at 321 attacks. This also does not include a couple characters that do not have any sprites yet nor any of the status sprites.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
So basicly, you just want animations?
なんでやねん

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
That's the gist of it, yes. I probably should have just kept the original post short and sweet to the point, but thought I'd explain things a bit ^^;;