RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Returning but don't screw up this time...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Alright due to  getting pm all over my game forums account saying wanted me back... and also thank to some new user...
this site had been given another chance...
and this time don't screw it up... because this is the site last chance before my decision is final...
and say thank to FilipinoBabe1994 (jomarcenter games forum user) for helping giving the site final decision...
please repair any damages done before this countdown ran out of time you only got this time to return back to normal or i'm leaving for good... and also telling the truth about this site to anyone on the internet!!!

thank you
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:41:24 AM by jomarcrazy »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
You should really focus on your game rather than wasting
time giving reviews to forums. Also, since when DID you do reviews?  ???
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
You should really focus on your game rather than wasting
time giving reviews to forums. Also, since when DID you do reviews?  ???
since the day i started the minecraft global ban list project at my forums...
and also fix my username!!!
and also you already how nice i am back at jomarcenter game forums (if you are reading the chat box in the site)
and also i throw away the post there into the trash can section of the site(jomarcenter game forums related)...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:50:24 AM by jomarcrazy »

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
and to make sure that i'm very serious i'm sending a Complaints to the site owner...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Hey Jomar, nice to see you back :) (I could swear that you decided to leave just before I went to sleep, and came back right after I finished Uni (So you didn't exactly 'Leave', just was inactive for a few hours)).

Also
'you got prank lo'. ;D

and to make sure that i'm very serious i'm sending a Complaints to the site owner...
lol, we can see how that went down a few years ago :V
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
It was just a joke, you didn't have to take it so seriously. Other people had their accounts messed with too, so you weren't being targeted specifically.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
It was just a joke, you didn't have to take it so seriously. Other people had their accounts messed with too, so you weren't being targeted specifically.
follow the freaking rules!!!
No Flaming - Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board. Flaming will result in a 1 week ban no questions asked.
they did this and i'm serious about it... it ruined some of my reputation outside of the site because of this!!!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
No Flaming - Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board. Flaming will result in a 1 week ban no questions asked.
they did this and i'm serious about it... it ruined some of my reputation outside of the site because of this!!!
Jomarcenter, they were just joking around.
They did that to me when I first arrived too, but I didn't get mad and just laughed it off.
This site is quite unique, Jomar, so you won't find normal people. These people here are like family
whom loves to play pranks. So take it easy, and have some juice.  :zwink:
なんでやねん

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I think you're just going to have to get used to handling a joke. Getting upset like this is just going to make you more of a target for jokes, too.

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
Jomar, please calm down.
It was a prank, a silly one, but only a prank, and hey, my boyfriend got a gay sig XD
And I actually thought you changed your nick yourself, sounds good ;)
also: it shows the difference between the User Jomar and your "gamestudio" Jomarcenter
I'm really glad you're back, wouldn't know what do do otherwise when it's boring here XD
I really have fun giving you suggestions and help, but start thinking a bit more how you should threat people helping you, ok?
A little "Thanks" or "Thank you" really doesn't hurt and people will be more likely to help you again.
Also, start reading all post from start to end and think about what's standing there. It really doesn't matter if you take longer because you have problems understanding, maybe sometimes use a dictionary if you aren't sure what it means or ask the user to rephrase it easier.
Try to understand and use what we're telling you, most people only want you to get better, after all, your ideas aren't that bad, but without some advices you'll likely loose fun making these games.
If you start saying thank you sometimes I might also consider helping you with grammar/spelling, some graphics and scripting stuff, but I don't like using much of my time to help people who can't even say thank you.

So calm down and restart making your games, after all you want to participate in a contest and have a deadline!

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Jomar, please calm down.
It was a prank, a silly one, but only a prank, and hey, my boyfriend got a gay sig XD
And I actually thought you changed your nick yourself, sounds good ;)
also: it shows the difference between the User Jomar and your "gamestudio" Jomarcenter
I'm really glad you're back, wouldn't know what do do otherwise when it's boring here XD
I really have fun giving you suggestions and help, but start thinking a bit more how you should threat people helping you, ok?
A little "Thanks" or "Thank you" really doesn't hurt and people will be more likely to help you again.
Also, start reading all post from start to end and think about what's standing there. It really doesn't matter if you take longer because you have problems understanding, maybe sometimes use a dictionary if you aren't sure what it means or ask the user to rephrase it easier.
Try to understand and use what we're telling you, most people only want you to get better, after all, your ideas aren't that bad, but without some advices you'll likely loose fun making these games.
If you start saying thank you sometimes I might also consider helping you with grammar/spelling, some graphics and scripting stuff, but I don't like using much of my time to help people who can't even say thank you.

So calm down and restart making your games, after all you want to participate in a contest and have a deadline!

well i can start fixing what i did wrong and i really need some help here...
to moderator or admin:thank in advance if anyone going to fix my public profile...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:53:07 PM by jomarcrazy »

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
Sorry, but I can't fix anything on your profile, since I'm only a normal user like you are, but try asking Modern Algebra or Roph, I think, one of them can do something about it.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Sorry, but I can't fix anything on your profile, since I'm only a normal user like you are, but try asking Modern Algebra or Roph, I think, one of them can do something about it.
well the fix the public profile is wasn't meant for you it for the moderator and admin... forgot to add to moderator or admin...

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
It doesn't look like an Admin is online at the moment, so give them some time, after all we all live in different time zones ^^

Rep:
Level 82
Just remember to be respectful and show appreciation where it's due, rather than flying over the top of people's heads like they don't matter.

Another thing to remember is this: It's not us who has to prove ourselves to you, it's you who has to prove yourself to us. This is why you were favourably targeted with this joke/prank. Everyone is allowed entry to the group, but if you aren't liked you won't be welcomed, and that will be made apparent.

Treat us like you want to be treated yourself, that's all we ask.

Judging by the way you've calmed down and come back shows you've at least learnt something from this experience and that's a good start. Just learn to take a joke and you'll fit in. Also, you aren't the first, and you won't be the last, who has had these pranks played on them.

Welcome back to the forums, Jomar. I'd also consider keeping the name Jomarcrazy and learn to like it; it's actually pretty funny and shows a kind of willingness to want to fit in here.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 69
Oh god, our messiah Jomar has returned! How could we live without him???

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Oh god, our messiah Jomar has returned! How could we live without him???
Lol, jokes.  :tpg:
なんでやねん

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hmm, so I may not have missed things after all.
Arlen is hot.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
What?

How did this ruin your reputation outside of this site?

All you got was a little signature that said you got pranked, and your username changed to something a little humourous. That cannot be seen as a bad thing in my eyes, and to be honest if this affected your reputation elsewhere, then I want to see some proof of it.

Just roll with it Jomar, it's all just fun and games, no one is out to specifically attack you (as far as I know) :)
But your disdain for the little prank has made me feel really bad for having a giggle ;9
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
What?

All you got was a little signature that said you got pranked, and your username changed to something a little humourous. That cannot be seen as a bad thing in my eyes, and to be honest if this affected your reputation elsewhere, then I want to see some proof of it.

Just roll with it Jomar, it's all just fun and games, no one is out to specifically attack you (as far as I know) :)
But your disdain for the little prank has made me feel really bad for having a giggle ;9
Don't worry, D&P3.
Jomarcenter is still a kid.
He'll see the wrong of his actions someday.
But hell, I'm a kid aswell, so I guess I don't have a say in this  :V
なんでやねん

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

This isn't flaming.  There were no hostile messages posted, your avatar and sig got changed.  It's quite possibly the least permanent form of mod abuse (if such a harsh word even applies). 

Seriously, it's all in good fun, stop throwing such a tantrum and relax.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 69
Did anyone actually get temp banned yesterday? Just wondering. lol

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I temp banned Acolyte for her terrible burn (worst burn of 2012).
A full 10 seconds of ban: retribution equal to the crime committed.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
What?

I was thinking this too.  To be honest, Jomar's reputation outside of these forums are about consistent and they all stem from Future Helper and his English, not these forums.

Jomar, good to see you decided to come back but I strongly suggest next time you say you quit to not post a thread about it and just sit and think about it. 

Who sent you PMs?  I'm actually curious about that.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Oh come on jomar, do you people NEVER play pranks in the phillipines? Have a little fun.  You might enjoy it =o  And if not, go drink a juice box or something, it'll all be over soon enough :)

Sweetie I am pretty sure that you ruined your reputation more than anything anyone here at RMRK could do >_<   You have people here who are actually trying to help you and you never say thank you. I doubt this is confined to RMRK.   I can't imagine you have much of a reputation anywhere, to be honest. 

Also which one of you guys is  FilipinoBabe1994 on his forums? lol xD