RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
China made a big mistake... Totally may start a war!!!

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
look like i getting mad about this...

Quote from: afp
An anchor on China's state-run television network has accidentally declared the Philippines a part of China, in an embarrassing gaffe as tensions between the two nations run high.
He Jia, anchor for China Central Television's (CCTV) nationally televised news broadcast, made the claim during a late Monday broadcast that has been repeatedly replayed on the Internet.
The presenter apparently meant to say that the Huangyan islands -- known in the Philippines as the Scarborough Shoal, and claimed by both nations -- is China's territory.
"We all know that the Philippines is China's inherent territory and the Philippines belongs to Chinese sovereignty, this is an indisputable fact," He said in the broadcast, which has since disappeared from the CCTV website but is available elsewhere on the web.
Viewers joked in online postings that the presenter's nationalistic fervour led to her mistake.
"This anchor woman is great, a good patriot, she has announced to the world the Philippines belongs to China," said a microblogger named helenjhuang.
"We should attack directly, send (Philippine President Benigno) Aquino packing and take back our inherent territory."
Another microblogger named kongdehua said, "the Philippines have basically been making irrational trouble, if they want to start a war then we will strike, no one fears them.
"If every Chinese spat once, we could drown (the Philippines)."
CCTV officials refused comment on He's gaff when contacted by AFP and would not say whether the station had apologised.
When commenting on territorial disputes and separatist movements in Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang and neighbouring sea areas, Chinese diplomats and media routinely claim all such areas as an "indisputable part of China's sovereignty and territorial integrity."
Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Fu Ying said late Monday Beijing was ready for "any escalation" of the maritime standoff with the Philippines that has become one of the most high-profile flare ups over the South China Seas and its vast oil and gas deposits in years.
source: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/china-tv-claims-philippines-chinese-territory-063745218.html

look like war may start because of this...

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
Jomar, don't mistake some fun comments made by bloggers as a declaration of war Oo
Read texts carefully before you declare that everybody wants war.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Seriously dude, stop talking about war.
I'm getting really pissed about this about China and the Phillipines,
North Korea and the Phillipines.. I mean, seriously!
You can't believe everything you see on the internet in one fell swoop
like that, Jomarcenter. I'm sorry, but I'm really pissed off atm  :mad:
なんでやねん

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Jomar, don't mistake some fun comments made by bloggers as a declaration of war Oo
Read texts carefully before you declare that everybody wants war.

Quoting this just in case you didn't read it the first time jomar. Read it.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I sneezed and the Philippines declared war.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
I sneezed and the Philippines declared war.
Can't be!
They declared war because Jomar posted!

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
It's ok.  What harm could an army of Filipinos do to a drunk Irish boy?
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Careful what you say.

I'm sure that Sasaki Kojiro said something similar before Miyamoto Musashi killed him with a boat oar.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Careful what you say.

I'm sure that Sasaki Kojiro said something similar before Miyamoto Musashi killed him with a boat oar.

That's cuz he didn't drink enough before his fight.  Gotta loosen up a little first :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Seriously, can we stop him from posting new topics?

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
But he still has the function available XD

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile: