RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA]DT's Modern Tiles

Rep:
Level 71
These are graphics I'm working on for a future game. I'm about 7% done and it will be a while before I finish. I do not plan on making any thing to do with deserts and world maps. I may make a snow version a long time from now. Without further ado, here they are.

Spoiler for Tiles:
A1:

A2:

A3:

B:

C:

Spoiler for Character Sets:
Coming soon...

Terms of use:
  • Non-commercial use only (commercial license available in the future).
  • Credits must be given to Enterbrain and Me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:14:31 PM by DoctorTodd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Looking good so far :)

I like the white/chalk boards you have.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks  :)
Enterbrain did the chalk board and I did the white board. Any way I've been working on this bunch and here is an update. Note that there are probably errors I'll need fix.

Rep:
Level 71
A3 is finished, I may change the last one.

Rep:
Level 71
Triple post  :P
Here is A1, I suck with water tiles so it's just a crappy recolor but use it if you want.

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
good stuff.
English isn't my first language, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks, I just about forgot about this. I might start working on it again.