RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
'North Korea jamming' hits South Korea flights. possible war?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
look like something bad will happen
Quote from: BBC
Jamming signals thought to be from North Korea have affected GPS navigation on at least 250 flights, South Korean officials say.

Nine South Korean and nine foreign airlines have been affected since Saturday, the Transport Ministry said.

The flights had to rely on alternative navigation systems but were in no danger, the ministry added.

The South has accused the North - with which it remains technically at war - of similar incidents in the past.

"We've confirmed the GPS [global positioning system] jamming signals have been stemming from the North," Lee Kyung-woo, deputy director at Seoul's Korea Communications Commission, was quoted by Agence-France Presse news agency as saying.

The transport ministry has not set out who was to blame. But director Kim Choon-oh told the agency the GPS disruption was noticeable at Incheon international airport.

He said there was "no serious threat to the safety of flights because planes are using other navigation devices".

South Korea has accused Pyongyang of jamming before, in August 2010 and March 2011.

Ongoing conflict
Tension on the Korean peninsula remains high following Pyongyang's failed rocket launch over the Yellow Sea on 13 April.

Pyongyang said at the time it was putting a satellite into orbit but critics said the launch was a disguised test of missile technology banned under UN resolutions.

The two countries remain technically at war after the 1950-53 Korean War ended in a truce.

On 23 April, the North warned of "unprecedented" action against the South, saying a special operation to begin "soon" would "reduce its target to ashes".

Last week, South Korea said there were signs that North Korea was planning a third nuclear test. It conducted its last nuclear test in 2009 amid the uproar over its missile tests earlier that year.
source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17922021

look like something bad will happen? but it is possible both country will wage war against each other?
if it start i'm moving to Canada.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:12:53 PM by jomarcenter »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
No, there won't be a war. This (and similar stuff) happens all the time.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
No, there won't be a war. This (and similar stuff) happens all the time.
then why north korea say "reduce its target to ashes"... means that they are planning to destroy something

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
So glad, we would all be dommed if that would happen for realz...

Rep:
Level 69
At first I thought you meant a missile hit a plane or something. On occasion there's south koreans who die from north korean tests(with artillery and watnot?) etc. The only thing that could actually start the war is a nuke, so the south koreans should make sure to protect their mail boxes.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
At first I thought you meant a missile hit a plane or something. On occasion there's south koreans who die from north korean tests(with artillery and watnot?) etc. The only thing that could actually start the war is a nuke, so the south koreans should make sure to protect their mail boxes.
well it true
critics said the launch was a disguised test of missile technology banned under UN resolutions.
the missile they use was already banned by the US.

Rep:
Level 69
If north korea does go far enough, I bet even russia and china would help us kick their ass. I mean yeah, that part of the world has all their totalitarians and pseudo-communists, but north korea is just the stupid little brother.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
well it true
critics said the launch was a disguised test of missile technology banned under UN resolutions.

The UN is not the US.  The UN is the United Nations which is an organization that maintains international law and is ran by representatives of some countries but not all. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Seriously, Jomarcenter.
War REALLY won't happen soon.
South Korea actually views North Korea as brothers. After all they ARE koreans too. They're the same blood, y'know.

なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, pretty sure that didn't stop them the first time.

It also didn't stop the American Civil War, or the French Revolution, or you know, any other revolution or civil war in history.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also explains why both countries build giant empty cities along the border like some giant international pissing contest.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
well it true

The UN is not the US.  The UN is the United Nations which is an organization that maintains international law and is ran by representatives of some countries but not all.

We're still a part of the UN, so technically it is banned by us as well.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:37:42 AM by Clopin »

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
well it true

We're still a part of the UN, so technically it is banned by us as well.

Yes but I just wanted to clarify that it isn't just the US that calls the shots on that...The US just cries like a baby until the UN agrees on some occasions (maybe most, but I don't want to exaggerated).
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.