RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]Signature Help?

Rep:
Level 86
IDK where i should post this really so i apalagise if this is the wrong spot anyway Im working on my Signature and I can't get my picture to work on my sig, I made sure it was the right size 480,222 but it isnt working. im trieng to upload it from my computer this is what im using to do it (i made sure the URL was right too but i suck at uploading pics from my desktop manually)
a copy of my signature-
img http://file:///C:/Users/Tom/Pictures/GW430.jpg /img (I erased the brackets so you can see what im doing so the brackets are there in my actual Sig)
as you can see from my actual sig it isnt working lol
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:29:21 AM by BloodyChaos »

Rep:
Level 60
this goes in board support and you're linking to a file on your computer

upload it to something like imgur and then put the link to the picture between the tags, should be good to go

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Because that's a local address. Think about it, C:\ is the letter for the first hard drive in most PCs. For you, C:\ points to YOUR hard drive. For me, C:\ points to my hard drive, in my computer next to my desk.

You need to upload your signature image to a location that is internet accessible. Just go to http://imgur.com and drag your image onto the page, then click upload. Copy the BBcode link and put that in your sig.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 86
Thanx :) and ill post in the right spot next time lol