RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[project idea] the game return (A futuristic story)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
well i was think of a idea for another game and here what i come up.
note: this can be connected to the future helper universe
plot:
in year XXXX (don't have idea for a year) games are now being nothing and forgotten. but a certain retired gamer want games to be back to the world. but game designing is now hard to learn and come by since no one remember how to create a game but he meet some new friend. (i don't want to spoiled on what the whole plot.
game engine use: i was thinking to use renpy unless if you have another idea.
well i was thinking of using your username on rmrk or rpgmaker.net (with your permission of course) when the main character find out about that typical person old username (since rmrk or rpgmaker.net will not exist anymore within that timeline)
project start: Not yet determined
project end: Not yet determined
well also i may create a lot of ending...
logo: not yet been created
other stuff: none
well if you have any idea for this just let me know.

edit: i got a ton of idea for game making (i mean a lot)...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:47:09 PM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Finish your future helper first before thinking up of a new Game project.  :aryan:
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
If you think about it a little more, I'm sure that this game could turn out pretty good.

So from what I understand, the game is set sometime in the future (on our very own planet Earth) and video games are not as good as they used to be.
So the main protagonist meets someone who was originally a frequently active member on RPGMakerVX.net or RMRK.
And I guess that they do something to bring the good of games back.

I like the idea. I don't have any suggestions though, you're not really giving me much to work with yet.

well i was thinking of using your username on rmrk or rpgmaker.net (with your permission of course) when the main character find out about that typical person old username (since rmrk or rpgmaker.net will not exist anymore within that timeline)
I don't know what this is supposed to mean though. You want people to allow you to use their username in your game?

Finish your future helper first before thinking up of a new Game project.  :aryan:
I think of new game projects all the time, hasn't affected me negatively at all. :P
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・

I think of new game projects all the time, hasn't affected me negatively at all. :P
I never said that it will negatively effect you.
I, for one, say that it's much harder too focus on 2 projects at the same time.
You'll also lose focus on your project(s) inspiration. So, before starting a new one, at least have your
other project half done.  But thats just my opinion  ::)
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Oh alright, that makes better sense :P
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I'm still curious about this game. :)

What are your plans, Jomar?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:36:09 PM by D&P3 »