RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Music Soul

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Yet another pretentiously named game by NAMKCOR!*
also rainbows!**

MUSIC SOUL* is going to be a Rhythm Heaven-like game.
It will feature quirky little scenes where you have to rely more on your MUSIC SOUL* than on your eyes for victory.

I'm recruiting able minded musical artists to provide the musical glory to MUSIC SOUL*, as I am unable to do so myself.

If you think you can make tracks like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OoMMLvJB9Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OoMMLvJB9Q</a>

and if you think you have the time, drive, and desire to do so, by all means submit your name, and we can chat about ideas.  Let me know if you've got any ideas, or if you don't, but you still want to make something, I'm sure we could talk!

In any case, I'd love to get as many musicians as possible, as your names will be on the tracks as well!

Do you have the MUSIC SOUL*?

*game name and logo not final
**rainbows not guaranteed to spew forth from your mouth.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 10:34:13 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:09:37 PM by Doctor Swordopolis »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
RMRK MUSICIANS COLLABORATION TIME!!!

SIGN A BROTHER UP.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Just PM me or hit me up on IRC and we can talk.

I'd highly suggest playing Rhythm Heaven on No$GBA if you don't own a DS, so that you get an idea of where I want to go with this.  The videos don't do it justice.

Skanker says play the GBA one.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:32:11 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon