RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Build]Recommend to me...

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Then you should have said your favourite.
I used to always call my favorites my favorites but then I realized most people call their favorite things the best things so I started speaking objectively. In fact I used to always tell people not to speak objectively when what they're saying is subjective but now I don't give a fuck!
The Apple wired keyboard isn't really the best by any metric, except perhaps aesthetics which is pretty subjective. I think they look okay, but they look out of place next to anything other than Apple stuff.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
But it is the best!

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
You're the worst.

The worst keyboard.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm the best in the world.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This thread could've been a lot shorter. But yeah. I love the magazine mouse, but like chewey said, they are fragile, and I probably wouldn't buy from them again.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
My free shit two button/scroll wheel mouse has lasted for 6 years. If I get half that from the naga, ill be happy. Its really sweet, and with all the hotkeys on my thumb, it makes gaming more fun.

Yeah I've got one too, I love that company.  That being said they do have some pretty slick keyboards but they're expensive, and you should only buy them if you know you'll use the extra keys they put on there for macros and gaming binds.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
http://www.stealth.com/peripherals_2000IS_DTPM_intrinsicallysafe_keyboard.htm

Wait... am I reading this right? 2 grand for a keyboard alone?

I'm using it for gaming, not space exploration ._.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

Must have been made by the same people who made the Mac PC.

As for my two cents.

I've had 2 keyboards during my life time.

One that was included with my Windows 98 which I used until 2011.
(Yeah, computer AND keyboard worked perfectly fine for 13 years).

And one that came with my laptop in 2011 because I needed a portable PC for Uni.
Some laptop buttons are coming off and they're being a real pain in the ass to put em back on.

So I conclude, older keyboards equals better quality.
Thirteen years with no problems.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 102

Must have been made by the same people who made the Mac PC.

As for my two cents.

I've had 2 keyboards during my life time.

One that was included with my Windows 98 which I used until 2011.
(Yeah, computer AND keyboard worked perfectly fine for 13 years).

And one that came with my laptop in 2011 because I needed a portable PC for Uni.
Some laptop buttons are coming off and they're being a real pain in the ass to put em back on.

Thirteen years with no problems.
Are you trolling or mentally retarded.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm tempted to ask that whenever I read any of your posts Irock.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 102

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Yeah, everybody knows Irock is mentally retarded.

Rep:
Level 102
Don't ever put me in the same category of Boe ever again you fucking whole.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Not trolling at all.

I genuinely used the same comp and keyboard for 13 years with no problems.

The keyboard even with-standed a few rage smashes when the comp was being a slow pain in the ass.

The keyboard layout is the same as todays anyway, so I don't see the difference.

However, I can CLEARLY tell you that keyboards made today are generic plastic crap.

My aunties keyboard for her pc failed and stopped working after around 8 months of usage, and it never took a rage smash.

So I once again conclude with my own personal opinion that older keyboards = better quality.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 102
First of all, you said "Must have been made by the same people who made the Mac PC" like a middle age man who's so out of touch with technology that they don't know that Apple makes the Mac and that Apple didn't make that keyboard.

Second of all, you came to the conclusion that all old keyboards are of higher quality based on you owning two keyboards in your entire life. That's the most hilariously unreliable and unscientific study cited that I've ever heard of.

You don't have to buy a shitty plastic keyboard if you don't want to. Go back to listening to conservative talk radio and leave technology to people who know what the fuck they're talking about you old piece of shit.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
You're so stupid, Irock.

Rep:
Level 102
No you're so stupid.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 102

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
First of all, you said "Must have been made by the same people who made the Mac PC" like a middle age man who's so out of touch with technology that they don't know that Apple makes the Mac and that Apple didn't make that keyboard.
Would it have helped if I included  '[sarcasm]' at the end of that statement?

Second of all, you came to the conclusion that all old keyboards are of higher quality based on you owning two keyboards in your entire life. That's the most hilariously unreliable and unscientific study cited that I've ever heard of.
I said that I had come to that conclusion, yes I did.
But that's just my opinion, no need to get mad over it.

You don't have to buy a shitty plastic keyboard if you don't want to. Go back to listening to conservative talk radio and leave technology to people who know what the fuck they're talking about you old piece of shit.
Funny thing is, I am probably younger than you.
But hey, I was talking about durability, not technology.

Overall, I think you're just mad because I made a sarcastic joke about apple and you seem to own an Ipad.

No need to worry though Irock (wonder if that's related to apple in some way?), you and I have a difference of opinion and I am quite happy with my old out-of-date keyboard. Well at least it still works.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:28:18 AM by D&P3 »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
But hey, I was talking about durability, not technology.
older keyboards = better quality.
One would think that if you meant durability you would've said durability, not quality. o.O
Overall, I think you're just mad because I made a sarcastic joke about apple and you seem to own an Ipad.

No need to worry though Irock (wonder if that's related to apple in some way?)
Are you trolling or mentally retarded.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You people take keyboards very seriously. I can't even imagine becoming angered by someone else's opinions about a keyboard.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Modern, edit your award pips. The fact that it's almost symmetrical, but not quite, annoys me.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
You people take keyboards very seriously. I can't even imagine becoming angered by someone else's opinions about a keyboard.

I wholly agree with this.  Also bandwagon trolling lol