RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Help Respawning Monster Complete Details Like Aveyond!

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Okay I NEED Help for this thing i know this is not script! but i really need help
with respawning monster  :( or there a script for this i really just want a Good Great Game  :-\

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Your request needs more detail, and it belongs in Tutorials.

Under what circumstances do you want the monster to respawn? If monsters are events and you just want him to come back if you leave the screen and come back, then all you need to do is put an Erase Event command. If you want the monster to respawn on a timer, then you can use a switch which changes the event to a page with a blank graphic, make it a parallel process, and use wait commands (or possibly a common event and a variable if you need it to count even when you leave the map.

If you are talking about respawning the monster during a battle in the DBS, you might be able to use a simple invisible monster if it is a special battle, but if you want it to happen randomly you might need a script.

In short, give more detail. You might know what you're talking about, but nobody can help you unless you communicate that using your words.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Soorry! For Late Reply! Look Did someone Played Aveyond,TheWitch&thewarrior,OtherGames that you fight a monster
they reapper plss help P.S Sorry Again for posting in the wrong place!

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Never Mind Thnx For Help It Worked! Fight then erase event!  ^-^ sorry for many post!

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
If the monsters in your game are events that are moving on the map, you can put a variable every time you kill a monster. For example, Variable 1. we will rename it to enemies killed.
Now you create a monster event that call the battle.under the battle call, put a variable call and in operation you mark plus, and in constant mark 1. Undder this, put a local interruptor a activated and create a new page. where the monster is atrabesable and invisibol. Now copy the page 1 and paste over the page 2. It will create a page 3 equal to the page 1. On this new page modify the appear conditions to when variable 1 enemies killed= to the number of enemies killed that you want to respawn. The last thing you must have to do is multiply the variable x0 to start all the process again and copy and paste the event so many times as you want, in every map you want.

Note, you must have more enemies, than the variable number to respawn