RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rmxp activation issues

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
When I try to activate rmxp I get the error message "Unexpected error occured during activation. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact customer service". So I contact them and do everything they suggest (turning off firewalls, making sure windows is up to date, trying activation from a different internet connection, ect.) and it still won't activate.

My OS is windows xp 32-bit.

Well it's been four days since I posted this and five since I've heard from rmxp tech. support so I guess I'm on my own huh
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:45:04 PM by Vallens2012 »