RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[PC Build] My Dell is dieing :(

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
So my 5 year old machine is slowely dieing, memory issues combined with A MASSIVE BOTTLENECK on the FSB have just killed its potential for anymore life saving upgrades.

I need a new computer :(. Looking for something decent although not stupidly high end because who the hell cares.

Budget is 700 POUNDS, Do not require monitor this old one will still do, Although might look at  a new one at a later date.

Im completely out of touch with the hardware so need some help :D.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I have spare drives i can use :). One might die but by that time they'll of hopefully mopped up :).

Roph, setup a paypal donate button or something, You do this for so many people least they can do is give you money for a beer/BEVERAGE OF CHOICE :)

I could throw some at rmrk's donate but i cant seem to find the link anymore
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:01:24 AM by ahref »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's green in the sidebar on the right, but you don't need to do that lol.

I dunno if you needed a case, but that one is a great one. I have a CM Elite 330, the entire front is one huge air filter, and a fan at the back pulls in air via the front.
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
3 people i know have that case, I would put it in the old dell one because its case is AWESOME, like biggest fan ive seen but im gonna canabalize it a bit into the new one and then give it back to my family and then...watch them destroy it in like 3 months lol.

Due to that i also need a HDD durp oh well...

I still use the light theme which might be why what im seeing inst up to date :P