RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The 6th RMRK Awards - 2011

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's already that time again!

If you are already familiar with how the RMRK Awards work, you can jump right into the Nonimating forum and start nominating. Otherwise, read on :)

The RMRK Awards began in 2006 as an annual event where everybody can nominate and then vote for other members in a set of predefined areas. Ranging from who is best at creating maps in RPG Maker, to who is the most handsome male member.

There are a few guidelines you're encouraged to follow to make this easier for everyone involved:

1. Try and keep the spam to a minimum in the nomination threads.

2. You are generally allowed three nominations per award. These nominations can be individuals or groups as applicable. Use your common sense.

3. When writing nominations, try not to just give a name. Include reasons why you're nominating them.

4. When nominating someone, their full present board name should be included. A link to their profile is helpful, so other viewers can easily follow it and check that person out. The Member list now has searching functions, so this is pretty easy!

Start nominating now!

Browse the threads in the for the Awards that have been chosen, and post your nominations (as per the rules above). Nominations start from today (December 3rd), until Saturday, December 17th. Following which is the voting.

For any discussion about the awards themselves, just reply here :zwink:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I nominate 2011 for Most Boring RMRK Year :V
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
That's only because you weren't here for most of it. :V

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
We need more than what we have(awards).
How about:
Least Helpful Member
Most Active Member
you know stuff like that.

I'm back.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Least helpful member would go to the thousands of leeches and people who don't post.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
As I wan't here for most of the year, i think I'll just watch these elections.

Mostly.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
i wasnt here at all i forgot that this site even exsisted thanks for reminding me with that email  ;8 but as for voting im not going to vote cause i dont know how to maybe next year? im not sure...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Can I nominate speedythdead for best newbie?

Rep:
Level 81
I nominate RMRK for Most Boring RM Community 2011 :V

Quote from: speedythdead
wasnt here at all i forgot that this site even exsisted
Who didn't?

Quote from: Zylos
Least helpful member would go to the thousands of leeches and two people who don't post.
Fixed for you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:34:26 PM by Azael and Corax »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I nominate Azael and Corax for Most Immature Member 2011.

Oh wait, we removed that award this year. Too many nominations...  ;9

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I can't believe how entitled these other rm forums make these kids. "I posted my project and it only got two replies even though I never posted again, clearly that means your forum is dead"

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
He deleted his project from his thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,38269.msg447103.html#msg447103
It was apparently perverted. Filthy pervert. :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Shit, this already?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
No, this over a week ago. You stupid cow :mad:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I nominate http://chrismalson.com as Lamest Running Gag :mad:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I keep remembering that this place exists every time that voting's underway.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I keep remembering you exist each time that voting's underway.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member
Only three more days left to vote!