RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Rpg Maker DS faces made from portrait

Rep:
Level 65
The other day I was lurking on RPG collective for new resources and then I found a thread with Rpg maker DS ripped content brought from a japaneese forum. The faces from the game were zoomed to fit the RMVX size but it was bad, you could see the pixels almost like a 16-bit graphic. Then I saw that there were portraits from a bonus CD that RMDS have, then I started to use those portraits to remake the faces and well here are the results:

[sse]
Spoiler for:

[/s][/sse]

I know that a lot of faces are missing but also many portraits haven't been posted and I can't make new faces without the original DS portraits. I think that this faces kinda fit with the RTP but they are on NDS games color pallete not on the one from enterbrain.

Anyway if you are lookinf for the original DS ripped content you can find it all here.
This link have:
  • Chibi Battlers (2X resized)
  • Chibi Battlers (Original Size)
  • Faces (Original Size)
  • Faces (2x resized)
  • Faces (made to fit RM2k)
  • Characters (They're fine but you must resize them if u want to use them)
  • Pictures (The portraits that I used to make the faces that you see below)
  • BGM, BGS, and SE From the RMDS (They are AWESOME, but they doesn't have the titles)

Credits:

nekorinman7 (for posting the portraits on his blog)
Sim5053 (for rip most of the content and post it on 66rpg)
Vash (for post the Sim5053 content on rmcollective)
And me Oriceles (for post this content here and spent time cropping the portraits to make new facesets)

This is my first contribution post in this forum, hope you like it. And if i have a mistake excuse me, I speak spanish and have long while without speak English.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:51:50 PM by modern algebra »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Thanks so much for these!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member
You did a great job!

Rep:
Level 65
You're all welcome. I'm looking foward to bring more of this facesets If can faind the rest of the portraits that brings the DS bonus CD

Rep:
Level 88
These are great. If only we had the ground tiles... sigh. Life will go on.

...and all of the portraits from the Omake CD.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 12:04:53 AM by Craze »

Rep:
Level 65
On the link under the spoiler you can find the tilesets and other good stuff. I'm still hunting the omake CD but is hard to find and everyone in japan use illegal roms of Rpg Tsuküru DS and DS+

Rep:
Level 88
On the link under the spoiler you can find the tilesets and other good stuff. I'm still hunting the omake CD but is hard to find and everyone in japan use illegal roms of Rpg Tsuküru DS and DS+

The omake CD being hard to find makes sense. I've tried too, to no avail.

The tiles aren't actually in the link, though. :< I have the upper-layer tiles from The Spriter's Resource... maybe I'll rip the ground tiles myself.