RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Interior Tileset w/ autotile and chest

Rep:
Level 76
Shh, they're listening...
I merged quite a few interiors, recolored some things (and added flowers to some plants) and added in all the nifty add-ons I could find (sideways thing mainly), for the game I'm working on. It came out pretty nice, and was actually a bit of work, so I thought I'd share.

Attached is the tileset and a screenshot to show it in use. The carpet in the screenshot is a recolor of an autotile(I have a few others if anyone wants them). The long footlocker is an edit I made so I could use it as a chest (it's a characterset that opens and comes in multiple views). Both also attached.

Credit for the different views on the furniture goes to Ccoa and Lunarea(I believe, half of them had no one credited). I only recolored them to allow for different color schemes. There are some toys ( a few of the stuffed animals) that I did myself. The rest is RTP.

( Let me know if there are any other errors in the tileset, I haven't used everything yet so I'm still finding things.)

Edit; Found quite a few misaligned areas and aligned them. Everything should line up correctly now.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:28:17 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 82
Nice compilation of tiles.

Oh, and did you edit the opening chest by yourself? That was great.

Rep:
Level 76
Thank you. Yes, I did edit the chest. I just merged two of the default chests and fixed the pixels to get rid of the seems, though, so not a big edit. =)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That looks very nice. I particularly love the kitchen, umbrella, and staircase.

Great job! I hope to see you do more types of interiors in the future.

Rep:
Level 76
Thank you, but I only compiled already existing sets and recolored a few pieces. My spriting ability is currently limited to simple things (such as the bunny, cat, frog and pig toys in the tileset).

Rep: +0/-0Level 59
"Kindness is pointless." Ouma Shu
Pretty useful, Thanks mate!   :D :zparty: