RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Thanatos' Resources.

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Here's where I'll be displaying some of the silly things I've done whilst creating my game.  I haven't revealed anything about the game, aside for the title, and I think that I will leave it that way for now but I can tell you this, through making my game, I have learned so much from the users on this forum, and I would just like to thank you all tremendously.  It really is amazing at how artful and talented you guys are.  I decided to share some of the things I've been working on, perhaps quite sub-par to your own, but perhaps some of these resources will help some of you, the way a lot of you have helped me.  Once again, thank you very much.

Status of Project:
Tenat:  Children of Light
Posted: 10/26/2011
Updated: 11/17/2011

Gameplay hours = 12-16
Demo = 65% complete
Game = 25% complete

Resources:
(Note:  Most of the images have been edited by me, not created, drawn, or produced in any manner by me,  these cannot be used in commercial games and the rights to the artwork is reserved by the original creators.  If you would like to know who created the original art, please PM me and I will direct you to them.  Enjoy!)

Animations:
Spoiler for:

Transformations (For a Druid Character):

Dire Bear

Panther

These next few animations were created to use as my 'Summon' abilities. XD

A Fire Angel

A Ninja, Hanzo

Faces:
Spoiler for:
Here are some faces I made for a city inhabited by cursed spirits.

Characters:
Spoiler for:
I added a few more minotaur sprites to this sheet.

Here is my Kaduki Sprite for the Big Minotaur. These sprites were created by me, I don't know who made the original artwork.

Battlers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come soon, and please leave some constructive criticism if you have time, I strive to get better. :D
Cheers!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:52:09 PM by modern algebra »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Code: [Select]
[spoiler]Stuff goes here[/spoiler]

Looks like some pretty neat stuff.

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Durr. I should have just tried that lol. Thanks. :)