RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [REQUEST]Breath Of Fire IV Custom Battle System

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
Does anyone know's where to get or have a Breath Of Fire IV battle System? I'm Tired of looking with the RMVX default battle system. Tnanks in advance!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:34:00 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 71
Screenshots always help, also this is in the wrong section.

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
Oh sorry! I am new in this site so, i don't know much about it. ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
what kind of battle system is the one in breath of fire 4?

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
It is something that look like this

Rep:
Level 71
From what I know there isn't a script for that, how ever there is tankentia sbs which is some what similar.

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
can you tell me where can i see it?

Rep:
Level 71
Just Bing it or Google it..... How ever if you still can't find it look "valkyrie Stories Open Source VX" It contains version 3.4 and has some pretty cool things that will help you in your game.

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
You can more or less do this with Yanfly's Engine Melody. You may have to change where the battlers are placed, but that shouldn't be hard. It already has the angle view like that. Modern Algebra has a wonderful compilation of most, or all, of yanfly's scripts. You can get it there or download their YEM script.

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
Can you post the link...

Thanks!