RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved] Recolouring Issue

Rep:
Level 82
I'd like the ruined walls (From Avadan) to be recoloured into the red RTP brick wall.

Please note that the RTP brick autotile is darkened so please do not use the default one from the RTP. You can if you wish, but otherwise please don't.

Help is greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:51:15 AM by Zacpower4 »

Rep:
Level 82
Bump. Anyone? I would really appreciate anyone for helping me with this.  :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
Tried

but it still looks like a stone wall rather than bricks :\

This need to be recreated rather than recolor

Rep:
Level 79
Here's a really, really crude attempt to "recolor the stone wall into brick". I guess to show how it looks... or I could mess with it a little more.

.: Current Project :.

Rep:
Level 82
Hey thanks Kyriaki! Really appreciate it. It looks pretty good to me, I'll use that one then.