RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Slient Dawn" Recruitment.

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Rpg Maker VX Rookie
I have just started a new project with RMVX. Here's a list of openings.

Mapper's: 1 or 2 I pretty much have it handled but a little supervision would be good =P
Character Designers: Such as Names, Battle sprites, Overworld Sprites etc.
Music Developer: I have absolutely no idea how to compose music. I have never even picked up an instrument.
Supervisor: For progress, opinions. Etc.

But ya. That's about it. Please anybody. This will be my first project with help.

Signed, iiVumenX
Flynn: How long has it been Yuri? Since we fought?

Yuri: Does it matter? I am so gonna kick your ass!

Flynn: Nonono, I am gonna kick your ass!

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
It would be nice if there were more information about your project. I don't want to get involved in a project I don't know about.

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
SO you just want to make a game, but have no thoughts about what you really want to do.
Sounds like disaster to me. I would try to thinking this out before I even think about joining this. NO offense.

I'm back.