RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hunger Games

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Not sure if anyone has read them, but they're good. I anyone has, feel free to post about your favorite moments in the series or favorite line.

My LEAST favorite moment is when Rue Died. :'(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My girlfriend reads them, she does that PanemOctober thing too. I think it's okay, pretty much Harry Potter level.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
They are good, but now the best. I do like that fact that they might be making a movie of it though. It would be interesting to see who plays them and who they present the charaters.