RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX]Eternal Destiny 2: Dawn of the new age(Demo)

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
First of all I appolygize for releasing something else so soon.  I am working on more than one project right now.

-Introduction-

Eternal Destiny 2: Dawn of the new age is a sequel to Eternal Destiny.  It takes place a thousand years after the first game.  If have not played the first Eternal Destiny I recommend playing it before you play this one.  Also please keep in mind this game is a lot harder than the first Eternal Destiny and is not met for anyone who doesn’t like grinding.

-Story-

A thousand years ago the world was threatened by a demon.   This demon was going to take over the world if no one stopped him. 
   So the demon found a human host to possess.  However this human was actually a dragon which made things much easier.   The dragon’s brother Sengal then found out and broke the possession.   He fought the demon and defeated it.   
   A war broke a year later against the dragon Queen Tiamat.  The war was lost and Tiamat took over the world giving people no rights.  She keeps guards at all of the villages, towns and cities to keep people from disobeying her cruel laws.  If anyone disobeys these laws she either kills them or throws them into her dungeon forever.  Everyone who has tried to stop Tiamat has failed.  The time has come for a brave warrior to stand up against her once and for all.

Characters:

Drago Azer
Height: 6’4
Weight: 160lbs
Profile: Drago is the main character of the story.  He loves to sneak out and go fishing in Luna Forest when the guard of his town is not paying attention.  He hates Tiamat and is not really sure how to stop but will do anything to get rid of her.

Artina Azer
Height: 5’
Weight: 130lbs
Profile: Artina is Drago’s sister; she is always getting on him about everything.   She likes to pick roses around the village and put them in vases.  When her brother decides to go after Tiamat she chooses to go with him and help him stop her.

Alec Surge
Height 6’2
Weight: 155lbs
Profile: Alec is a mysterious man who the guard in Drago’s town was after.  Not much about him is known other than he wants stop Tiamat.

Vala Warren
Height: 5’3
Weight: 125lbs
Profile: Vala is a mage from Rose City.  She is very skilled with magic.  She chose to go help Drago defeat Tiamat so that they can bring peace back to the world.(Not in this demo)

Screen Shots:

Spoiler for:

Swear word warning:

Credits:
Scripts:

RPG Tankentai version 3.4e translated by Mr. Bubble
KGC Limit Break
KGC Interface
KGC Screen Capture
KGC File Encryption
KGC Comprass Save File
KGC Large Party
KGC Steal
BigEd781's Level up Display
NMS3 by Woratana
Battleback Area by Diakonos
Mog Scene Story for Modified for VX by LoMastul
Remove Auto Shadow by Game Baker
Tiny Overworld Sprites VX by Ccoa
NeoFace
Shifting Emotional Battle Status  by wltr3565
Save System by Woratana
Battler SE (Sideview Battle System Version) By: Rockleedude
Yanfly Menu Redux

Graphics:
Inquesitor’s Tilesets
Mack Character sets
Music:
Fire Emblem
Breath of Fire
Zelda
Lufia2

Voices for the battle sounds effects script and are from various Tales of games.

Demo:
RTP Version for those who do not have RMVX:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yrpfju

No RTP Version for those who have RMVX:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/un54lq
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 02:34:09 AM by Pinky »

Rep:
Level 86
BUMP
Why isn't anyone who has played the first Eternal Destiny replying to this?  I really want some feedback on this  please.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I don't like grinding. But I probably will try the demo since I did beat the first Eternal Destiny.

Rep:
Level 86
That's okay, to beat the first boss you don't have to grind, I was at level 2 when I fought him.  However when you fight Rever in the Old Dragon Shrine you need to be at level 9 or higher because the healer learns Raise at that level and that was the level I was at. Just don't panic if you have trouble with any boss fights I'll tell you how to beat them and what level you should be at.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I played a bit (finally) and found a glitch. I went to the shop in the main town and it transferred me to some random city that turned out to be a city past the Desert that was too dangerous to pass, then I found that blonde guy again... You should fix that

Rep:
Level 86
Don't worry I'll be fixing that.  I am actually remaking the first Eternal Destiny with a deeper story line, longer game play, and my own custom facesets.  So I won't be getting to this one for a while, and I do plan to remake this one as well though.  I am recuirting people to help with the remake of the first game. So if you want to help me remake feel free to ask or send me a PM.

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Can u re upload link pls without rtp demo?

Rep:
Level 86

I would but unfourtantly I lost the game file :(
I am remaking the first game anyway and I renamed it Dragon Reign.  If you want to play the remake for RMVX Ace you can find it here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47410.0.html