RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Game almost hangs after battle?

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
So I created a simple RMXP game and began testing out the battle troops. The game takes some time to load, but the battle runs smoothly. As soon as all the enemies are defeated, however, the game practically hangs. Character animations (such as statuses they have been inflicted with) freeze, and it stays like that for almost twenty or thirty seconds before the "Exp and GP" earned message finally appears. Sometimes the game just hangs completely.

I am using Windows 7 and a decent 2.2 GHZ computer. What could be the problem here?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:44:42 AM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
I noticed it hangs when the Span is set to moment, do you have the Span set to moment on the troops screen?