RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Decisive Media

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!

What it is:
Decisive Media is the place to talk about all things, well... media, plus more.
It can be a lot of things, from video games, to music... all the way to how filthy a patch of mud is on a planet in another galaxy.
What I am saying, is you can discuss pretty much whatever you want.
Our services:
· Message Boards:
The heart of the website, the message board(or forum). Discuss anything you want here, and make friends.
· Media Section:
The media section is a place where you can upload various forms of media to share with all.
· Arcade Plaza:
The Arcade Plaza is a place where you can play games for fun, or sport. Beat someone's score, or
start a tournament and and see who comes out top-dog in the final round. The choice is all yours, friend.
· Community Blog:
The Community Blog is where you can write your very own blogs, which if approved, will be on the blog page for all to see.
· Achievements:
You can earn Achievements on Decisive Media much like you do in console games of today, which give you instant
bragging rights. Get an achievement for becoming an arcade champion, getting a blog approved, or many other neat things.
You even get an achievement for just registering for Decisive Media. Pretty cool, right?
· Personal Notepad:
The Personal Notepad is a handy place for you to write and store notes, for future reference.
Got an idea for a topic but no time to post? Make a note of it, so you will not forget. Notes for that, and whatever you'd like.
All of this, and possibly more, at Decisive Media! Why not stop by and join the growing community?
This is one membership you will definitely not regret, and we look forward to having you as a part of the community. :)

I'm not feeling the color theme or large images (which are not needed; icons). The sky blue looks dull as well. I would suggest a new look.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
We have other color themes. Thanks for the feedback. :3 I'll talk with the other admin and shrinking the large images.

It's not about having other themes when you need to fix the default theme. It looks very cheaply made; believe it or not design also plays a part in people joining.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I like the default theme. Don't think everyone thinks the exact same thing as you. If you don't like it, you can change it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Who the hell are you? I was giving him logical feedback on his look from a developer and designers point of view. Nothing more, the fact is it looks cheap (like an amateur designer made it).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 02:28:03 AM by Gaara »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Nothing more, the fact is it looks cheap (like an amateur designer made it).
To you.
Also, who are you to talk for everyone? And where's the logic in your feedback?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:09:03 AM by Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It looks pretty good. Professional enough to me.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. :3 @Gaara: Well I do not think it looks cheaply made. Neither does the administrator. Some things could be redone to make it look better. I'd rather avoid any fights in here please.

Well nevermind the look, its still a site to talk about basically anything, the community is small but nice and its slowly growing.

Rep:
Level 91
the site's nice but the white is too white. darker white would be better i think. hehe. its been almost a decade since i'm making websites. now im back but with my own skill in programming.

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
Hi, DM's other admin speaking.

I'm not feeling the color theme or large images (which are not needed; icons). The sky blue looks dull as well. I would suggest a new look.

That is just you, and NOPE. No new look, so deal with it.

It's not about having other themes when you need to fix the default theme. It looks very cheaply made; believe it or not design also plays a part in people joining.

You do not know a good design when you see it, obviously. The design is great, and trust me: we can definitely do without you on there, so please, do not join. :)

Who the hell are you? I was giving him logical feedback on his look from a developer and designers point of view. Nothing more, the fact is it looks cheap (like an amateur designer made it).

There is not a single bit of logic inside of your posts. The theme is not even by us, either:
Quote from: Lower right corner of site
DSv4 Design by DzinerStudio
Although, it's heavily modified, and looks vastly better than the original, and not the least bit amateur.

In all honesty, you should grow up, and quit complaining over pointless things. Can you do that? Good!