RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone need a RPG VX mapper?

Rep:
Level 82
I'm bored... Anyone need a RPG VX mapper? Sure I'm not the best, but I do good work...

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I love your maps... However, I don't, rather, can't do my maps 3rd party... I am using a custom tileset that makes it easier for me to make new tiles (they are lower resolution using only three colors to make a black and white sort of feel) and I don't have it all ironed out yet (specifically all the ground tiles and world map tiles)...

So... Otherwise, I would love your help...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
As I told you in the screenshot thread...

Top right corner. Trees half-existing into the river.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
Thanks. Yeah its been corrected, I just don't want to take a new picture. Laziness....

More maps >>

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
Hey I'm really really noob but I really like your stuff dude. I have a project for a game I wanted to start pretty
soon. Would you be interested in helping out? It's going to be in the likes of "virus infects the world, need to
find a cure/resident evil sorta deal but without zombies"

Rep:
Level 82
Sure thing. Mutants instead of zombies... or vampires instead of zombies :-)

Rep:
Level 82
I've been busy... I just make maps now. With all of my random maps that I make, I started connecting them into a world like Secret of Mana.

43 50x50 maps (dungeons / exteriors) and 66 interiors.

I'm thinking about passing it around so people can add their own maps and quests to populate the world.