RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] My megaman sprites

Rep:
Level 71
I had requested megaman battle network sprites not long ago then I realized I probably won't get them so I tried to make my own and I decided to post them. There decent quality. I only have one done so far but when the rest are done I will post them. If you use please credit me and if commercial a free copy.  Feel free to edit and improve them, I'm not a skilled spriter.  :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:55:50 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I finished my megaman sprite feel free to modify it.

Rep:
Level 71
I finished another one but it has minor issues  :-\, Yet it won't be hard to fix. I still haven't gotten any replies yet and people are obviously looking at them.....

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Can't really say much, Neverhad been a fan of Megaman, But they're coming along nicely, however they could do with a bit of Shading

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks I never have done shading, but I'll attempt.  :)

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Shading can be quite simple once you know how dark the colour's should go.