RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request slightly extended

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Bellissimo, Crow, bellissimo~!

I really like how you did 2... 4 seems off to me for some reason, though, although it is still very nice.

1 is too busy and 3 doesn't look patterned enough... If the spacing was even across all the squares, however, it would probably look beautiful~!
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
OK, i know how to edit the controls but i don't understand the tabs quite well,

in the drops it says A B C Z Y R L and then two dashes

could someone please explain this?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Those button are as follows:

key pressed: key game thinks you pressed

that means, if you hit button 1, VX will say that you hit A. The dashes indicate an unassigned button.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
alright one last question, where do you go to post stuff on a forum from a game your in the process of building?

find it here:
[ http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,43300.0.html ]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:59:39 AM by crow5derlock »

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,165.0.html

Make sure you read the topics on new projects, in particular: This One and This One

If you follow their guidelines to the letter, you have a better chance of being taken seriously by our easily offended members... haha

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
We're not easily offended, we just like pointing out minor flaws and making a big fuss over them.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
im now using this post as my screenshot source page...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:45:19 AM by crow5derlock »

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
this is a different end to my request, but um could someone make a pup version of this wolf please?

id do it but i'm frankly only good with removing shadows from images.