RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Party managing

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
A different looking party changer

Summary
HI, i am sorry for requesting with so few post myself, but i am very new to RPG maker and forums and all.
I have found many party chager scripts, but i am no scripter, and none of the party changer scripts i have found fits my taste. So i was wondering if anyone could make me a party switcher script that looks like the pic below. The pic is quite self explaining but it is for RMVX(at least it looks like it, and i want it for XP. I unfortunately dont have the script for it, because i only found a picture long ago, and i dont remember where i downloaded the pic from. The only differenc that i want for this is that instead of the
 A:Remove
 B:Quit
 C:Confirm
 X:Arrange
i want it to show the class of the character (this is optional if you want to make it)

Features Desired
  • Easy to open up ingame using for an example: $scene = Scene_PartyChanger.new

Spoiler for:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • rmrk.net
  • hbgames.org
  • chaos-project.com
  • rpgrevolution.com

What did you search for?
  • Party
  • Switcher
  • Party Switcher (whith and without space)
  • Party Manager (-----------||-----------)

Any help will be credited

Thanks for your time, and sorry for the bad engish   :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:28:42 AM by akin93 »
Yuffie: C'mon Cloud say something...
Cloud: ...something.