RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kung Fu Panda 2

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
See it. Gary Oldman will give you chills, and Hans Zimmer will make you crap your pants with amazement.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Guess i'm looking forward to a roph sponsored showing near me then!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I did not know this was out yet.
Probably because I don't live in America. Everything's a fucking month or two behind. I'll keep on the lookout for this.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
I Loved the first one, I laughed so much I crapped my pants. I'm really looking forward to it.
I did not know this was out yet.
Probably because I don't live in America. Everything's a fucking month or two behind. I'll keep on the lookout for this.
Same here.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Hans Zimmer will always make everyone crap their pants, so no doubt about that.

But it seems worth it, then? Maybe I'll go see it. Haven't seen the first one though, is that a requirement to like/understand this movie?
  - 

Rep:
Level 96
Sort of, yeah.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hans Zimmer is Old Arl from an Alternate Future.

Rep:
Level 96
Either that, or a robot with Richard Wagner's brain ... from an alternate future. 

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Richard Wagner's brain imbued with Beethoven's insanity*
from an alternate future.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know