RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Marvel VS Capcom 3

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its fun until you play online. They shouldn't have allowed easy mode in ranked matches. That's about all I can say about it.

Rep:
Level 96
Not having xbox live, this is little issue for me. WOO! I just unlocked sentinel.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
"easy mode" huh what do you mean

Rep:
Level 96
Basically it's "ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES" mode. You can button slap and it'll pull of combos / special moves for you dynamically.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
"easy mode" huh what do you mean

You make a team of, Dante-Wolverine-sentinel

Go online

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE 

Rep:
Level 96
Dante is mega broken, sentinel always has been, and wolverine...well he's just super adaptable.