RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX Animation Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
I have been using modified jpegs converted to png format and then fit into a template for animations. This has worked fine in the maker itself up until a problem that has me stumped.

In the most recent animation I am setting up, the animation tests properly but when used against enemies in-game the graphics don't show up. Everything else works fine. I've tried resizing, changing the opacity, etc. Nothing seems to make the images show up the way they do in testing. Are there some hard and fast rules about this? I feel like I'm making an obvious mistake but I can't find a straightforward, all-inclusive animation tutorial anywhere so this issue has me seriously discouraged.

Help me?

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:38:45 AM by modern algebra »