RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP PKE] RGSS Player stopped Working? Windows 7[Resolved]

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
Hey, I recently took my RMXP PK off my old xp service pack 3 desktop and put it on my laptop running windows 7 x32. Everytime i try to play my demo or test a project it stops working and says "RGSS player stopped working". I've tried the youtube tutorial for changing the properties and I've tried compatibility mode on both the installer and the program, I changed the properties for both the game and the program. I check system 32 and all my .dll's are accounted for. Not sure what to do now. Just want to be able to test and play.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:57:59 PM by modern algebra »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
Nvm, behold the power of the search. Found that the fix for vista works on windows 7. For anyone who's looking.

Any project made in the free version or postality knights version of RMXP will have its ini file reset to the 100j .dll file. Change it to the 102 and it runs perfect. Or get the full version and copy your maps into a new project and itll work fine forever, otherwise if you continue to use the free or PK it will reset everytime you save and close.

Hope this saves someone time!  ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Wow. Someone who bothered to search :o

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

That's the best news the scripts board has ever had.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know