RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rurouni Kenshin RPG

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Alright, I've been looking for a good Rurouni Kenshin RPG, but I haven't been able to find one, I thought maybe i'd make one myself, but I cant do the character creations and sprite animations and all that so I figured maybe someone else had already made them, so I looked, seen nothing.  Anyhow, I was kinda wondering if anyone else on here was a fan and thought that maybe they'd feel like making one so I can play it.  Lol I'm not very good at the whole rpg maker thing, I've tried, but I dont think I would be able to make a very good one, even if I had the resources to do it.

Rep:
Level 82
I played the Song of Storms and my room flooded!
I feel you. I wish you try, even if you believe it won't be that good. Its worth trying. Even a little job done, is a small diamond for the RPG Maker XP community. Thats how almost every project around here started: at beginning the projects are bad, but they get improved over time, with the help of the forum's script creators as they are kind and willing to help. What matters is that we gain experience from the overall development! :D

Whatever you do, we are at your side. I know nothing about the game you have mentioned, but I am sure that you are not the only one who plays that game, so soon or late, someone will respond to your resource searching. In the mean time, feel free to google some event tutorials in case they may help you. Also look at this sprite Database here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/zeldalinkpast/index.html  it might have something for your game. :)
Create, Share and Play your own Zelda 2D games with the Updated Project Zelda Engine!
The official website here: projectzeldaengine.freeforums.net
Download it here: www.rpgrevolution.com
Download it here: www.rmrk.net
Download it here: www.rmxpunlimited.net
Download it here: www.creationasylum.net
Download it here: www.zfgc.com