RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game of Thrones

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
So, Jay got me into this book series a couple years ago (no spoilers! I've yet to finish the third book!). I highly recommend them for anyone who's interested in character studies, medieval stuff like knights and lords and stories about power. If you're into the sort of stuff that goes on in OotM, I got a lotta that inspiration from this sort of story.

But anyways, the HBO series launched last week...and I gotta say..aside from a few small quirks, I am not disappointed. Anyone else nerding out on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJYNVhGf1s

Also...Sean Bean~~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, it's pretty sweet! I read the books too. I imagine the series would be worse for people who haven't though, since it is kind of fragmented whenever it jumps over to Daenarys, and I imagine the same will be true once the characters are more split up with only Bran left in Winterfell, only Jon at the Wall, etc... Also, there are so many characters and some of them haven't even been identified by name in the TV series yet, like Theon.

All in all though, the series is pretty awesome. The sets are so cool and it is following pretty close to the books so far.

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface

I didn't expect there would be a tv series based on the Song of Ice and Fire !!! The books were phenomenal and the trailer looks incredible as well :3 Man, a new tv series in April, a new book in June, this is awesome XD

Boromir Boromir ~
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I've read all the books but the newest coming out. The books are fantastic, the writing good, the characters amazing and well developed.

The show did great with that too. Visually appealing as well. There isn't an actor I haven't seen I thought matched the characters in the books. Arya, Tyrion (the coolest!), Jon, Eddard, Robb, Sansa, Cersei, Jaime, Dany (Which I think could be the best chosen in the entire show, as well as Tyrion's actor) and even Joffery is absolutely perfect.

I love the series! Watch it every time its not! Repeats or no. My father really likes it too. He's a big fan of Dany and Arya xD
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Absolutely epic, I highly recommend the series to EVERYONE.  The writing is great and it's not overly descriptive.. (LIke Wheel of Time which is also absolutely wonderful, but a little drawn out).

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Reviving this because I finally watched season 1 of the show, and I was blown away. Its the best thing I've seen since Lost. I am eagerly awaiting the second season this April~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Been meaning to read this. :| My brother's friends borrowed the first book so I can't start yet ;-;

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't really care to read them. I like the show a lot though.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
i love weddings :)

Rep:
Level 94
I ended up reading all five books like 2 weeks after I posted that last thing, lol.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
i love weddings :)

So does the Stark family. Everyone's invited to one.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The Starks aren't know for their weddings. I've only been to one.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
I'm cooking a Westerosi feast for tomorrow, so that my friends and I can watch in style! Here's the dessert: Lemon Cakes, of course!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Just started watching it a couple days ago. Currently on Season 2 Episode 9.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
decent season 3 finale, not enough STANNIS THE MANNIS though