RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black And White: Trading/Battling/The Entralink

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Just thought we could do with one of these.

Post in this format for trades:
Spoiler for:
Wanted Pokemon:
Preferred Level:
Preferred Gender:
Preferred Name:
Shiny:Y/N
Offering:
If you want to battle, post away.
Me: I WANT TO ENTRALINK WITH SOMEBODY :(

So yes, post away my little poke-fiends.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Can you entralink at long distance? I also want to do this. : O EXP bonuses ahoy~

My team is at exactly level fifty across the board as of right now.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I restarted my game on an official copy because I'm awesome like that, so LV 11s sadly, but my pirate roms are a little bit more bumped up level wise. I can have a look see if you wanties?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
we'd need some sort of battle standards (no legendaries/level cap maybe, etc...) or it'd be annoying to try and get everything to level 100 just to play.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
LV 30/50/70 would be limits. No legendaries.