RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Jules is VERY HAPPY!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
So, my son's girlfriend's dad works for Budweiser.  And sometimes he can get tickets for events at a local venue.  I live about 15 minutes from Little John Coliseum.  Earlier this month I found out Celtic Women were coming and talked to my hubby about buying tickets for me and Amanda (my daughter) to go to the show.  It isn't everyone's cup of tea but I LOVE them, and Amanda enjoys them as well.  He said we didn't have the money and I was very disappointed.  I can't even begin to tell you how desperate I was to go to this show.  I mean it's fifteen minutes from MY HOUSE!!  So Shane casually mentioned that he could ask for tickets for us.  I wasn't sure, I hate to ask for anything.  The next time he was with her he mentioned that we wanted to go.  Nothing had been said since then and the concert is Sunday night.  I had given up, I figured it wasn't going to happen.  In fact I wasn't even thinking about it anymore.  Then tonight my phone rang.  Becky (his girlfriend's mom) called to let me know that they had the tickets.  Two tickets to see Celtic Women Sunday night.  I almost pissed my pants!  I screamed like a little girl and jumped all over my living room.  I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHOyPLSVam4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHOyPLSVam4</a>

tl;dr:  I'M GOING TO SEE CELTIC WOMEN WITH MY DAUGHTER SUNDAY NIGHT AND I AM VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
CONGRATULATIONS!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WOOHOO! I love it when shit like that happens, I hope you have a blast!!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I saw them on PBS before, and really enjoyed it. On top of them all being insanely gorgeous, they can sing and play like no other.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Can I come? ;9
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I saw them on PBS before, and really enjoyed it. On top of them all being insanely gorgeous, they can sing and play like no other.

Yep, I first saw them on PBS and I became addicted.  I really can not wait to see them live. 

Can I come? ;9
Not this time darlin, two tickets :P

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Anything good that happens to you, is good for everybody. You are our sunshine, our only sunshine, please don't take, our sunshine away.  ;____;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Kidnap LIsa Kelly for me.
:tinysmile:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
If anyone deserves something like this, it's you <3333
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So how did it go? =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
AWESOME!!!!

We had a spectacular time. Our seats were awesome.  I was assuming that with the seats being free we'd be in the nosebleed section at best.  We were maybe 30 feet from the stage. We could see everything clearly and the performance was AMAZING!!  You know when you see them on PBS?  JUST. LIKE. THAT!  I kid you not. I kept sitting there thinking, "WOW"  And almost feeling like I was in this surreal moment in my life.  Like it wasn't actually real, a dream that could end.  I spent the entire first song in tears.  Not because it was sad, but because I was just so happy to be there with my daughter.  It was an amazing experience for both of us. If you ever get the chance to see a Celtic Women show I highly recommend it.  They sound amazing and they truly know how to put on a show.  They sang several songs that I know and love but I kept waiting for Spanish Lady.  It has been my favorite of theirs for a long time.  Though this tour is Songs from the Heart, so I wasn't too sure they would do it.  So I waited the whole show and they said, "Thank you Clemson, you've been a great audience!"  I wasn't disappointed that they didn't do it.  I mean the show was so wonderful, how could I be upset?  Then Chloe steps to the center of the stage and asks if we're having a good time.  "YEAH!!!"  "Well that's wonderful, we are too. We want to send this off on a high note, so clap, dance, sing along, whatever you do best"  And they started Spanish Lady.   So I did.  I got up and danced, sang, and clapped along.  I'm telling you I haven't ever had such a good time in my life.  It was simply amazing.  I'm still floating on cloud nine.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That's rad, Jules. I'm glad it was great!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Score for the very deserving Lady in the front row!
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
The Irish Insanity
You just got a serious score there! Man, I envy you for that. The only group I love more than Celtic Women (Not counting Staind, of course), is Celtic Thunder. Some of them guys are cute, too. -Whistling innocently-

Anyway, congratulations on the score there. Take me with you next time? :P
SJ.Wolfe - Resident Lurker