RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Argument is Invalid!

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
this one is simple. either create, or find a pic that is funny, makes no sense, and thus proves that your argument is invalid. I will go first with one i made myself :D

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

didn't bother to host, don't really care if it doesn't load

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Similar enough to warrant posting.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

Ami doin it rite?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
ITT: Post pictures from another site.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
The Irish Insanity
SJ.Wolfe - Resident Lurker