RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Naruto ?

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
 About Naruto Games, Cartoon , Videos , Musics , etc...................

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
What are your suggestions about Naruto cartoon ?  :)and about the stoppage of that in cartoon network channel . :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:12:39 AM by Kehsibashok »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It does not belong in the English channels unless it's subbed. Of course, you probably like them since you call them "cartoons."

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
>implying subbed makes it better than an average anime when it's still average as fuck.

Rep:
Level 83
>implying subbed makes it better than an average anime when it's still average as fuck.
Subbed > Dubbed. Always.
Therefore, it makes it better. It may still be average, but it's the higher average then the dubbed version

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
the only reason weeaboos give a shit about subs is because some companies hire bad voice actors or change the story.

naruto isn't really good either way. so who gives a fuck.

Cowboy Bebop has really good english voice actors. and is good regardless of language.

naruto is meh in every language.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Cowboy Bebop is sooo old to me, now. I tried watching it again a few months ago, and I just couldn't get interested in it at all. So much repeat footage and long drawn out sequences to fill in for lack of story, I don't know why it didn't get to me before.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I don't recall much "stock animation" in bebop.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Maybe not so much stock animation, but plenty of "hey look, we're in space" for 2 minutes at a time.

Here's one of those star gate things for 2 minutes.
Here's a planet for 2 minutes.
Here's a city for 2 minutes.
Okay, now the story starts for a bit.
But after that, here's some more space for 2 minutes.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
eh. I never disliked that. the pacing was always like that.

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
It does not belong in the English channels unless it's subbed. Of course, you probably like them since you call them "cartoons."

but do you know when will naruto cartoon be showed on cartoon network ?
it is one of my favourite cartoons .  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i want you all to join in my website and start a new topic about naruto cartoon there .  :blizj:

url : www.kehsibashok.webs.com  ^-^

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
sorry for not posting here for a long , i was busy in playing games .

let we post and rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
A: the last thing you posted here was an ad for your site in the wrong forum

B: chill the fuck out on the smileys.

C: all of your posts here are in this thread, a thread about naruto. you've contributed nothing else.

D: seriously chill out on the smileys.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I can't decide if I think point B or D is better.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Nah bro, smileys are awesome! :D :D :D :D :D :D ^-^ ;)  :lol: :D ;D ;D :) :) :bean: :bean:  :rk: :rk: :magic: :mex: :yourmom: :yesyes: :yesyes:  :=: ;8  :blizj: :tpg: 8) 8)
:bigmad:
But seriously, contribute or  :GTFO:
A bit of me died making that post.
I almost vomited my previous energy drink into my current energy drink. I'll probably edit the nausea out of this post.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Subbed > Dubbed. Always.
Therefore, it makes it better. It may still be average, but it's the higher average then the dubbed version
Yeah okay, go watch a few episodes of subbed DBZ and tell me that.