RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Journey OST

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior

Description

As you all should be wondering, the Journey OST is a collection of over a dozen original pieces meant for the sole purpose of enjoyment and/or free public use. The tracks serve as a summary of a journey that never happened and therefore has several RPG/Adventure type elements. If it'll be of use to at least one person, then the OST has done its job. Please make sure to give proper credit in the event you use these tracks. And subscriptions would be nice too. :'3

Preview
YouTube        - Journey OST Download

Tracklist

01-Journey's Theme
02-I Am What I Am
03-Mining Town
04-Evil Theme
05-Insert
06-Prepare For Battle (Non-looped)
07-Battle Theme
08-Boss Theme
09-Toshihiko Shahashi's TEMA Theme Tribute (Gunslinger Girl)
10-Entering the Storm (Piano)
11-Of the Departed
12-Koh Ohtani's The Opened Way_PT Version (Shadows of the Colossus)
13-Force of Reckoning
14-Nobuo Uematsu's You're Not Alone_PT Version
15-In The Storm (Guitar)
16-Memories of a Perjurer
17-Battle of Minds
18-Inner Game
19-Prelude to the Finale
20-Finale
21-Ending

Download and Credit Information

Soundtrack: Journey
Composer: Johnathan Johnson - ProjectTrinity
Cover Art: Eric Brown II
Size: 80MB Mediafire/Megaupload
Equipment: FL Studio 9, Edirol Orchestra, DSK Harmonica/Armonica

Personal Note

Some of the earlier listeners to this OST wanted to know if I could find female vocalists for some of these tracks, or at least track 2. So if you're up for providing some haunting tunes, let us know as well!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:49:47 AM by irock »
Sig
==Views are nice, subscriptions are amazing. :'3==

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
>Uploading to both Mediafire and Megaupload
>Free use
>All you ask for is subscriptions

Alright, let's make love already and get it over with. Even though not all of these tracks are original compositions.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Fixed your links =o don't use quotes in URL tags :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
Thank you very much. I don't know why there were quotes all over my links. D'= Though I did copy/paste the thread's format from other sites, so that's probably it.

Also, sorry, I couldn't resist covering three non-original songs. =p
Sig
==Views are nice, subscriptions are amazing. :'3==