RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK on Facebook

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RMRK/185701661455408?v=page_getting_started

A community page for RMRK, I'm quite surprised this has not yet been made.

JOIN! JOIN DAMN YOU!

Heh heh, yeah, no.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:08:12 AM by Strak »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Why would a forum which is pretty much a social networking site need another social networking website.

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
Why would a forum which is pretty much a social networking site need another social networking website.

IRL faces for stalking/perving :)
I am taking any small spriting or graphics requests you guys have! I'm only a noob at it so keep them small. Hey, i have to learn somehow :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We already do that. You've been here for like 10 minutes.

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
:O I'll fit in well then ;)
I am taking any small spriting or graphics requests you guys have! I'm only a noob at it so keep them small. Hey, i have to learn somehow :D

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Eh, I figured it was a good idea for some unexplained reason. People can get to know each other on a more personal level perhaps?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
The Veterans do know each other on a more personal level.

I think

Most of them anyways xD 

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, depends on your definition of... personal ;)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Of course, that was the intent of the page, sex.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Why did you make it? =x
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Not that we need an RMRK facebook page, but if anyone were to create and manage it.. shouldn't it at least be a veteran?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Generic comment displaying discontent towards the creation of networking outside of the website where we network.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I completely agree, to be honest. I don't know why I created the page.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Generic comment displaying discontent towards the creation of networking outside of the website where we network.

I lol'd a bit at this.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Strak it just seems weird that you made the page. I mean I guess you've been here since may, but I don't think i've noticed you post anything outside of the RPG Maker forums. personally I wouldn't want to join simply because I barely know who the heck you are.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Also, no offense to any of you, but my facebook is for my real-life friends and family.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Ha ha, yeah, ok I get it, stupid idea, spur of the moment idiocy, this thread is done.
Moving on. :chocobo: :chocobo: :chocobo:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Also, no offense to any of you, but my facebook is for my real-life friends and family.
Whaaat? No love for RMRK? D8 You could at least be arl's fan, lol. I think I have Dantefag added as a friend, too...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm friends with Irock, anskibutt, djang, strike, and gracie.
Oh and :dalton: loool

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I think you're on my facebook as well. I would have to check, I don't use it often anymore and I remember going through deleting a lot of people that I don't know or just random high school people that act like they used to know me back in high school.

I know I still have Arlen's.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:54:39 AM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile: