RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Random Sprite (my first one)

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
Hey people, I'm a noob to RMXP and just signed up here. Been playing around with it and trying to get used to it.
Anyway, i had a go at making my first sprite using a template.
It wasn't based on anything, just started drawing whatever came to mind :D
Here it is;

Feel free to give constructive criticism  ;D and remember I'm a noob and this is my first try xD
Feel free to use it as well, i don't mind if you want to use this in a game. Just give credit to me (SilentlyDying) :) Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:07:23 PM by SilentlyDying »
I am taking any small spriting or graphics requests you guys have! I'm only a noob at it so keep them small. Hey, i have to learn somehow :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
¸.•*¨*•??¸¸.•*¨*•??¸
Not bad! In fact, I like it. I don't see much wrong with it, but them again I'm a noob at sprite making.