RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Name change

Hello,

Since I cannot find out how to delete my account, can you change my actual username to 'nonsensical'

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:34:12 PM by nonsensical »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What does this show for you?

Allowing members to delete their accounts was changed to an approval method ages ago, so the user can be verified.

Weird to see your last post before this was in 2006 =o

Anyway, Improfane -> nonsensical
bringing sexy back

ahref referred me to the site along time ago.

A lot has changed since then and I keep getting emails from here.

That delete account link doesn't work.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Doesn't work as in doesn't delete your account? Or doesn't take you to a page that could delete your account? Cause the latter works, which means, you're wrong. If you mean the first, then I suppose it doesn't work. However, you can find your own by going in through your profile.