RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for team

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
Right,long story short i need a team for my game here are the jobs available

Music and SE:Making or finding music and sound effects
Graphics maker:Needs to be someone who can use HKP or whatever to make tilesets and charsets
Scripter
Mapper
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 89
You'll never find someone with that kind of description. I should know, I got loads of flame attacks after the first go (mainly because I tried to make a fan game). You'll need a description about the game you're working on and it's story, and what you're using to make the game (RPG maker 2k/3, XP, VX or game maker).

Here's a tip: Work on the game a little bit and see how far you can go.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 08:57:45 PM by TCgamerboy2002 »
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
You'll never find someone with that kind of description. I should know, I got loads of flame attacks after the first go (mainly because I tried to make a fan game). You'll need a description about the game you're working on and it's story, and what you're using to make the game (RPG mker 2k/3, XP, VX or game maker).

Here's a tip: Work on the game a little bit and see how far you can go.
i can't rly work on the game without the characters and i cant make charsets
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 89
Wing it. Use default charsets (AKA test dummies) to test your game.
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep:
Level 83
Like TC said. I believe its possible to edit your first post, so you should really say what maker you're using, since nobody can help you, if they don't know, and like TC said again, I wouldn't try making a really big project unless I knew my stuff (VX, XP, 2K3, 2K, whatever floats your boat).

Good luck though.