RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]Need Help [RMVX] [Thanks Modern algebra]

Rep:
Level 74
A Fairy Very Wise
Does ANYBODY know How to do the following:

When i put \! in a Dialogue
Its supposed to wait till the player Pushes the action button.

Well can anybody tell me how to CHANGE THE FACESET when you click the Action button?

?

Right guys , thanks for suggestions. (Even though they didint help >.>)
But Modern algebra's Text system seemed to fix the problem.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 05:15:32 PM by Very Fairy Tail. »
Take this Advice: "Meow" :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
I was the first Corlen.
I don't know if it's in VX but in RPG Maker 2003 there was a message command where a message would appear instantly between \> and \<.  Perhaps there is a script for it floating around out there somewhere if it's not in there?  If you could use \> and \< you could maybe fake it out like such:

@>Text: Hello.
(Change face picture)
@>Text: \>Hello.\<  How are you?

Rep:
Level 75
Well can anybody tell me how to CHANGE THE FACESET when you click the Action button?
Make a new message and manually put the selected face.

I don't know if it's in VX but in RPG Maker 2003 there was a message command where a message would appear instantly between \> and \<.  Perhaps there is a script for it floating around out there somewhere if it's not in there?
In VX \> has a similar function, but there's no \<.
Custom Message Melody has it though, and I'm 99% percent sure ATS and NMS have a similar function, if not the same.

Rep:
Level 74
A Fairy Very Wise
Actaully you didint get me.

I WantED the Face to change WHILE the same message is going.

Like "(Serious Face)This is Dangerous. \! (Scared face) Lets get outta here!"

Luckily Modern algebra's Text system Saved Teh Day. ^.^
Take this Advice: "Meow" :3