RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] RTP edits and recolours.

Rep:
Level 75
Free to use, edit and redistribute. No credits required, don't claim as your own.

Interiors

Spoiler for:
TileB - Interiors

How to use:

Spoiler for:
This furniture is meant to span over three tiles in height, the top part (which is the same for everything), the central part and

the bottom part.
That's what it looks like.

How to combine the furniture tops.

The second row is for furniture placed in the bottom walls. See here.

TileC - Interiors

How to use:

Spoiler for:
The first quarter is for sideview shelves and small tables. That's what it's supposed to look like.

Small tables are meant to span over two tiles in height.

Sofas are meant to span over four tiles in height, to look more "centered".

TileD - Interiors

How to use:

Spoiler for:
The kitchen and the paintings are meant to span over two tiles in height.

When using the big fireplaces, don't forget these little bits.

TileE - Interiors

How to use:

Spoiler for:
Beds are meant to span over three tiles in height. The headboards are the same for everything.

Exteriors

Spoiler for:
TileB - Exteriors

How to use:

Spoiler for:
Unlimited width for bridges, both horizontally and vertically.

Actor is now in the center of the bridge and not on the edge.

TileC - Exteriors

Other

Spoiler for:
Skintones

!Chests

Various

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:58:13 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 75
I plan on making more pieces, so I take the liberty to reserve this post for future updates.

Rep:
Level 82
Looks good man. .might use these in my game.:P

Rep:
Level 75
Sideview furniture, small edits and recolours.

The first quarter is for sideview shelves and small tables. That's what it's supposed to look like.

Small tables are meant to span over two tiles in height.

Sofas are meant to span over four tiles in height, to look more "centered".

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member
These look very nice heisenman, definitely a great resource to spruce up and diversify interior maps. Great work!

Rep:
Level 75
Paintings, fireplaces and things.

The kitchen and the paintings are meant to span over two tiles in height.

When using the big fireplaces, don't forget these little bits.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member
Nice stuff. The new additions look great!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Simply fantastic, thankyou!

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Really nice job here, mate. Love the variety on those wall shelves. I may need to use some of these in OotM

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks everyone (:

Beds and windows.

Beds are meant to span over three tiles in height. The headboards are the same for everything.

Skintones.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Saw these in Joy's game thread, and I think I'm falling in love. I've tried to make some of these myself to some success, but there was always some flaws (especially with the sideways bookshelves). But these are simply gorgeous and exactly what I'd been looking for.

:zlove:

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks.
Sideways furniture is the only thing that required legitimate effort to make, the rest is just some really simple copy and paste + hue slider abuse.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh, HELL yeah! This is exactly what I need for more variety in my interiors!

*boots up GIMP*
:tinysmile:

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
This is really great stuff I will definitly be using these!

Rep:
Level 75
Small edits.

Unlimited width for bridges, both horizontally and vertically.

Actor is now in the center of the bridge and not on the edge.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Just when TileE thought it was safe...

BTW, look for your name in the credits of my project. If that means anything to you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
BTW, look for your name in the credits of my project. If that means anything to you.
It does.

Trees and small vegetation recolour.

Rep:
Level 84
Wow! You have made some nice designs. I think I'm going to use a few for my project.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
thanks man this is going to help me a lot!

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
 :tpg:

Deffinetly using for my RTP only VX project.

Sent from my Droid X

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10