RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruitment for Warriors: A Kingdom Divided(Monster Character Spriter needed)

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
    Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
    I could use help making this game for the rpg maker xp. The reason there has not been any updates is because my friend who was suppose to help me chickened out I guess and I'm tired of waiting. I have found that it is going to be impossible to make such a large game by myself. I need a artist really badly, other than that I could use a mapper, composer, and an someone to help with ideas. The things I need are listed from most important to least important.

• Artist-Someone has already signed up to make character sprites but I still need someone to do the others or at least help make character sprites. Make a lot of battlers, some characters, some attack animations, some icons, and a title screen. Also I forgot to put that you don't have to put the content in the correct size I can do that.
    • Mapper- make some maps and help with some I already have.
    • Idea person- Help come up with names of skills, item names, armor, weapons, and maybe some help with story line.
    • Composer- Someone to make custom music for the game.
    Last of all game testers, I hope that everyone that signs up will play the game (if you wish not to please clarify this in your reply or pm) but there will still be room for additional testers.
    [/list]

If anyone is interested the game details with background information can be found at http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39434.0.html. Note that I already have most of a demo ready all I need is some sprites and a title screen.
    Also the pictures on that page are old and the maps have been redone.

Any help with this game will be greatly appreciated, and I know there is not much I can provide in return. Money right now is most likely not an option. However I'm willing to help you with your project in any way possible. I will provide anyone who joins up with additional details later. So if you would like to join just reply to this topic or send me a pm. Note though that I will need some type of information to get a hold of you so we can talk, and that everyone would be required to check in with me at least once a week and update me on their progress unless there are certain circumstances. The only people who would not have to be in contact with me once a week is the game testers. Thank you and I hope to get some replies soon.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 08:32:56 PM by rodney628 »
    Project: Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
    Demo= 95%
    2nd Chapters Completion=1%
    Overall Game=7%
    Recruiting members check http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40515.0.html for details

Rep:
    Level 75
    Death is life's way of firing you
    hear is the one you asked for
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:11:45 PM by kboom »

Small Bat Dev
    Rep:
    Level 76
    2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
    I can do a title screen for you, and if you like I could do the odd map or two.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
    Rm2k Advanced
    What sort of naming/ideas are you looking for maybe I can help you out with that as I currently don't have time for an artist work. If you send me screenshots though of maps I'd also love to offer suggestions of improving their style/clutter/coolness factors.
    http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
    My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
    RMRK Junior
    We now just need someone who can draw monster sprites.
    Project: Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
    Demo= 95%
    2nd Chapters Completion=1%
    Overall Game=7%
    Recruiting members check http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40515.0.html for details