RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Warriors: A Kingdom Divided (Rpg maker xp)( Demo Added)

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Background:
Spoiler for:
Over 10,000 years ago there was a great war between Humans, Monsters, and the Underworld. When the World almost faced extinction a Hero appeared. No one knows who this person was or where he had come from but it was clear he was on our side. During the Final Battle this hero slew the keeper of the underworld. During this battle however both his foes and his own life was taken. Before he died he left the people of our world with this edict: Every 1,000 Years I shall resurrect a new Hero a so called chosen one and give him my power to eradicate evil from these lands. As the hero so told new heroes were chosen to carry out his duties, and succeed in their mission to destroy evil. However after the 6th chosen was picked to carry out the Heroes duties he was slew before he could carry out his mission to seal evil for a thousand years. With this action struck fear into the hearts of everyone. Everyone thought it was just a one time thing but after the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th chosen failed to complete this quest it became clear that that was not true. Peopled stopped believing in the Heroes prophecy and so 3 different factions started to break out among the people. The believers of what few where left, the Nonbelievers who have completely given up hope for a savior, and those people who believed  that their own actions could prevent world destruction. Now evil has taken over this world once again, and not many cities remain. Now more than ever is the time for a new hero to save us from total destruction. Will you be the one to save us or will Evil triumph as you and your friends are killed and hope will be forever lost. Our story first takes place in a town named Athrium, that has been under attack for several months, you are the prince of this kingdom. Good luck and my the heavens guide you toward victory.
Main Characters:
Spoiler for:
there are 4 of them
Fayt: Age 20: Prince of Athrium was asked to help defend the city from attackers. Always keeps is promises and never likes to leave anyone behind in battle. Honest hard working person that treats everyone fairly even women, who have been mistreated do to several reasons. Goes out of his way to help a girl named Maria

Maria: Age 18: A girl who helps fayt first defend the city when it falls under attack. A peasant who surprisingly has really well developed fighting skills. She appears to have lost her memory and cannot recall anything about her past. Much like fayt she tries to help anyone in need no matter who they are, shes a strong believer in second chances

???: Age 38( Cant give you the name will ruin some of the story): An older man who spy's on the enemy. Helps fayt, and maria when they get in trouble. No one knows why he does what he does but he takes strong effort to defeat his enemies. A loner who does not get along with almost anyone, very knowledgeable about various different things. Very strict and cruel and believers that people get what they deserve.

???: Age Unknown: ( same as before will ruin some of the story line if I reveal name): A warrior who is also a loner. He hates almost everyone, no one knows why he feels this way. He only takes kindness and orders from one person. Very experienced and knowledgeable about the old ways.
I Believe revealing anymore will ruin the game
Features:
Spoiler for:
Some things in the game I am hoping for an 80+ hour game if I can come up with that much and 80 ish different classes with a branching tree system for hired mercenary ( there will be more than just 4 people to choose from) Includes monster classes. Defending Castle System where you will be in charge of defending your castle against 2 different types of attacks and choosing strategically to overcome what type. Multiple Parties to take separate ways mainly for major castle attacks. Moods between the main characters depending on your actions. Citizens approval or disapproval depending on your actions. Create items and thins. Death system- your actions determine whether certain people live or die.
As for the demo I hope to get a new one soon
As for credit: None yet since some things are being redone 
I was hoping for some feedback before I went to much further into the game, don't want to continue a game that no one will play. Don't take it easy on me I am new to this program and this is my first game, I want to know how you guys really feel about what I have so far.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:15:51 PM by rodney628 »
Project: Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
Demo= 95%
2nd Chapters Completion=1%
Overall Game=7%
Recruiting members check http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40515.0.html for details

Rep:
Level 81
Just a few points.

Grammar
faced extension (I think you mean extinction)
slained (Slew)
stucked (Stuck? Struck?)
totally destruction (Total destruction)
diminish evil (Eliminate, destroy, eradicate, vanquish or lift would make more sense)
prince of this town (I've never really heard of a prince of a town. Prince of a kingdom would make more sense)

Also you're either missing or misusing several punctuation marks.

Other than those errors, your story is pretty awesome. I must say that you put a good deal of thought into it, though I did noticed something. Fayt and Maria. I think those were the names of two main characters from Final Fantasy II, but whatever floats your boat.

You said that you can't post screenshots at the moment. Is it because your maps aren't fully constructed and you're working on events first? People would have a better idea on what to say about your game if they could see the work you've been doing.

Still right now, I'm liking this project. Just, if you can't on your own, get someone to proofread your test and dialogue just in case. :) Hope to see some good results!

EDIT
One more thing. A good title for your game might be something like "The Chosen One"(Because the story is centered around that) or "Bridging the Divide"(Because the game's world is, in a way, divided in three) Just try and think of a nice sounding title that goes well with your game's story.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:32:36 AM by Poetic_Alias »

Only a Real Alliance will Conquer.
With the Point of this Game in mind there is not much of a Problem,but I feel as the Screenshots of your Maps are showing that the Map is big and not supported by enough cover objects such as trees,plants,items,etc...Good Story and Great Idea,but try beefing the map up a bit :D
You think you Know me,but I don't Even Know myself ;D

RMRK Junior
The demo is finally for release after making major changes and waiting so long and patiently we have finally came up with the resources to make this.
Here is the link for the game http://www.mediafire.com/?6u6owh6v6yb19jk
I hope everyone enjoys it
Here is the credits:
Title Screen: Zach
Scripts: Blizzard, game_guy, Leon_Westbrooke,  Enu, Atoa,  Kylock,  Mr. Bubble, cairn
Battlers: Lora
Character Sprites: kboom
Music: Dragons Age, Legend of the Seeker
Warriors Team: rodney628, Zach, kboom, Lora
Project: Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
Demo= 95%
2nd Chapters Completion=1%
Overall Game=7%
Recruiting members check http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40515.0.html for details

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
Creator of Kaethos
I've downloaded your demo and intend to write or make a video review and stick it on youtube. :) I start playing tomorrow and record everything I do when I play.