RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGXP]Sprite aiming a gun and a flashlight

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.
This is pretty simple. Attached to this post is my sprite.  All I need is for someone to make a sheet with him walking just as he is, except with one hand out of his pocket, and he is holding a flashlight.

Another request, if possible. I'd also like one of him standing (Walking is unnecessary, you can't move while doing this.) With his hands in front of him, and his legs spread slightly (Shooting posture, if you will. I'll need this facing all 4 directions, but I don't need any of him walking.)
Holding a handgun. Preferably a small black or silver Handgun.

The game is of the survival\horror genre, so these are kinda important. (Take your time, though. I don't even have a dev team yet. This is basically a sparkle in my eye at this point..)
EDIT: This idiot forgot to attatch the sprite. Hahaha.
Also, credit to Sithjester for the sprite itself.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:33:15 PM by Wicked Eden »

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Is This a Pic of L from death note???
Hey if you need anything just ask.

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
Hey, Anubis. Don't know if you have a sprite for this yet but I'm new here so sorry for the late reply.
Had a quick go at giving him a flashlight;

It's there if you want it :)
Good luck.

EDIT: Plus, for the handgun one, would you really only need 4 sprites for four stances? Or would you want any movement at all?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 04:40:32 PM by SilentlyDying »
I am taking any small spriting or graphics requests you guys have! I'm only a noob at it so keep them small. Hey, i have to learn somehow :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Heres my go at it.